Over 16,000 early voting or ballot drop-off locations documented - find yours now!
Back to Main Page
What type of data is collected?
Detail on our third-party providers are below. We do not collect, use, or retain personal information of any kind. Specifically,:
- We do NOT use any third-party analytics tools or plug-ins
- We do NOT log/track your specific address or lat/long location information (however, we DO track the city, county, and state that users are querying for to help prioritize our drop box/early voting location research efforts)
- We do NOT use unique user identifiers on sites across the web
- No tricks, no gotchas, no exceptions
- If you deliberately provide personally identifiable information (PII) to us (for example, when you contact us via email), we will not use that information in any way without your consent other than to respond to you in the way you requested
What type of third-party services are used on the site and how do they use my data?
- URL requested on our domain
- Referring URL
- IP address (anonymized)
- Browser, language, and operating system used
- Time and date
- Typical browser information, such as URL, title, and related metadata.
We use a third-party service called AddToAny to create our social sharing buttons
We use Google for mapping and address autocomplete